QuickBooks Services & Training
your small business needs a reliable accounting system, only QuickBooks
Accounting Software provides you with the right combination
of affordability, reporting capability, and user-friendliness. Additionally,
it is easy to find qualified QuickBooks operators to meet your current
and future accounting needs. Once QuickBooks is set-up properly,
your business will have the benefit of having quality financial
statements that accurately reflect the performance and health of
the company. See Top
10 Reasons to use QuickBooks
Even though all QuickBooks products are extremely user-friendly, assistance is occasionally needed:
Set-up QuickBooks for Initial Use . . . correctly!
- To Train Current Operators of QuickBooks on Problematic Postings
- To Audit and Correct Past Postings for the Current Tax Year
Pick the Way QuickBooks Works Best For Your Business
QuickBooks is designed for the layman to understand, the initial
setup and installation must be done correctly in order for future
information to be accurate and of value to the owners or managers.
Ultimately, you'll want the numbers to illustrate certain aspects
of performance. A good appreciation of items, accounts, classes,
reports, and accounting principles is needed to insure that QB is
set-up properly. Additionally, setting up QB requires an understanding
of your business and the types of transactions that your business
good financial statements that you can use to manage your business.
Know your profit center performance, your profit margins, your overhead
absorption rate, and your overhead burden rate . . . plus so much
QuickBooks Training (One-on-One)
Once QuickBooks is set-up and working properly, we can train you or your employees to properly operate QuickBooks specifically for your business.
Why choose one-on-one attention instead of taking a class?
- We come to your location.
- We focus on the individual issues facing your business.
- We will be there to answer your specific questions and concerns.
- No need to spend time on features that don't impact your business!
back to top
QuickBooks On-Site Training
the QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor come to you and train your staff.
Get the training your staff needs without leaving your office.
The program of instruction is identical to the QuickBooks Seminar
Training for small groups. Additionally, your operators will
be able to raise and discuss their QuickBooks issues with a practical
demonstration on how to address and resolve those issues. With proper
set-up, CEO Services Group can access your QuickBooks company file
and use that file for the practical demonstrations during the training.
||Overhaul your accounting system with a QuickBooks Tune-up.
you need to prepare for tax time, a financial review or you just
need to clean up some problem areas, you'll be prepared with a QuickBooks
Tune-up. In about four (4) hours, a QuickBooks Professional
Advisor will help you clean up and organize your bookkeeping system.
Reviewing your transactions for the year
Cleaning up stray entries
Balancing general ledger to subsidiary records
Additional personalized training
A QuickBooks Tune-up is a smart and affordable way to get a handle on your books. Accurate records allow you to make educated decisions for your business and will save you money! back to top
Don't hire a full-time accountant or bookkeeper. Hire a ProAdvisor!
On a periodic basis (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly), a ProAdvisor will post all or some of your QuickBooks transactions during that period. This includes:
- inputting bills from vendors
- invoicing customers
- managing receivables and payables
- reconcile accounts
- prepare finanical performance reports
. . . whatever your business needs. The frequency of the scheduled services depends on the specific needs of your business. back to top
10 Reasons Why You Should Use QuickBooks
QuickBooks is the ideal business accounting software for small to mid-sized business owners. Here's 10 reasons why you should be using QuickBooks.
- You save time on bookkeeping and paperwork because many of simple bookkeeping tasks are handled automatically making it easier to run your business.
- You can easily generate the reports with the information you need, so you always know where your business stands. You instantly know whether you're making money and whether your business is healthy.
- You save money because QuickBooks is so affordable. You can use it to run a $5 million or a $25 million business for a few hundred bucks. PC accounting software is truly one of the great bargains in business.
- Your business can grow with QuickBooks. QuickBooks will help you design a business plan to use when trying to secure a small business loan or line of credit or to plan for the future. QuickBooks will create a projected balance sheet, profit and loss statement and statement of cash flows in the format recommended by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
- You can customize QuickBooks to work the way you want. QuickBooks is specifically designed to be flexible and adaptable to a wide range of small businesses. To broaden its appeal, QuickBooks has recently added customized accounting packages for Contractors, Retailers, Health Care Professionals, and Non-Profit organizations.
- You can rest assured knowing that QuickBooks is a stable, reliable and proven product. Hundreds of thousands of small businesses throughout the world have chosen QuickBooks as their accounting software. You can't go wrong with a software program with such an extensive installed user base.
- You save typing time and errors by sharing data between QuickBooks and over 100 business applications. You can even share data with popular programs, such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and ACT.
- You will get paid faster with QuickBooks online payments. E-mail an invoice or statement and with QuickBooks Online Billing, your customer can easily pay you with a credit card or bank account transfer. No more waiting for the check in the mail!
- You can easily accept Credit Cards. With QuickBooks Merchant Account Service, you can accept credit cards with ease. QuickBooks Merchant Account Service is the only credit card acceptance service integrated with QuickBooks software, which means you don't have to enter the same data twice. No additional software or hardware is required. Your customers can use Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
- You can pay your bills and bank online. Setup your current bank account in QuickBooks, and you're ready to pay your bills without licking envelopes, sticking stamps, or printing paper checks. Just write checks in QuickBooks as you normally would, then click a button and your participating bank does the rest! Pay anyone in the U.S. from your credit card companies to your pizza service. Online Banking also lets you download your monthly statement from your participating bank directly into QuickBooks for easier reconciliation. back to top